Are you curious how your songs will sound after mastering? I am offering free mastering samples to help you see the difference mastering can make. Simply send me your track and I will provide you with a mastered sample for you to compare. There are no strings attached and no obligations, so you can try it out and see the difference mastering makes without any risk. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to take your audio to the next level. Reach out if you have any questions!
Free Mastering Sample
- Export a a high-quality format: WAV or AIFF.
- Export at the highest bit depth and sample rate. A bit depth of 24 bits and a sample rate of at least 44.1 kHz are generally recommended.
- Leave some headroom in your mix by bringing down the overall volume of the track before exporting. This will give me some room to work with and avoid clipping or oversaturation.
- Label the file correctly: It's important to label your exported file correctly, including the song title, artist name, and version number. This will help me keep track of the different versions of the mix.
- Full details on how to export your mix for mastering can be found here.